GPFAC: Highly Experienced Global Experts
Demonstrated Experience, Successfully Closing $190 million in Transactions.
Completed projects or advisory roles in over 50 countries.
Nearly 400 Years of Combined Experience of Principals.
Consultants and Teaming Partnerships Supplement and Expand Capabilities.
Special Expertise in Power (Conventional & Renewable Energy) and Transportation.
Pioneered Numerous Private Public Partnership Transactions Worldwide.
Supported clients in roles such as sponsor, investor, underwriter, advisor, and asset manager.
GPFAC’s closing experience of $189.7 billion (in total project amounts) is summarized in the charts below by geographic regions, roles, and industrial sectors.
GPFAC has principals operating in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. They have deep experience and strong local networks delivering comprehensive project development and financing solutions. Together our principals have completed projects in over 50 countries.
- Our range of experience is in many roles that include sponsor, investor, underwriter, advisor, and asset manager.
- We have conducted numerous training programs locally.
- Our team is able to provide a unique solution to solve client-specific issues quickly.
- The client has access to our full network and benefits from a well-established team, including our valued network partners.
- The interdisciplinary skill set of our team allows the client to get in-house commercial, financial, and technical development expertise.
- We can provide our resources for a defined, limited time period in order to complete a specific task, delivering an economic solution for tasks without increasing your overhead costs.