GPFAC is a leading-edge provider of advisory and consulting services in project finance, financial modeling, and training for power, renewable energy, oil & gas, and infrastructure projects worldwide.
EIC and GPFAC partner together on defined mandates to offer a full-team offering. GPFAC has highly experienced principals based in the US, Switzerland, Africa, India, and Hong Kong (China) who are in a position to support customers worldwide.
- The client has access to our full network and benefits from a well-established team, including our valued network partners, that has long-term experience and cooperation.
- We structure and advise on projects with our customer’s perspective. This ensures sound budgeting, and thorough risk and mitigants assessment, and that the return is commensurate with the risks taken.
- Our team is able to provide a unique solution to solve client-specific issues within a short period of time. As fits your needs best, we can provide our resources for a defined, limited time period in order to complete a specific task. This delivers an economic solution for tasks without increasing the overhead costs.
- The interdisciplinary skill-set of our team allows the client to get in-house commercial, financial and technical development expertise.
Alok Mathur established Development Capital & Financing, LLC (“DC&F”) in 2005 in the State of Connecticut (USA), following a 30-year career with Asea Brown Boveri. The Global Project Finance Advisory Council (“GPFAC”) was then established by Mr. Mathur in 2017. He has filed a trademark enabling DC&F to do business as GPFAC.
Global Project Finance Advisory Council (“GPFAC”) is a leading-edge provider of financial advisory, project development, training, and financial modelling services for infrastructure and renewable energy projects worldwide.
- Small disadvantaged business (Duns 60-600-4617)
- NCAIS Code 541611
- Financial advisory services
- Project development from inception through closing and operational monitoring, including a cooperative approach with EIC Partners in Europe (eic-partners.com)
- Training in the areas of project finance and financial modelling
- Financial modelling (developing an industry standard to build models from scratch)
- Experience with industrial companies and equipment suppliers has led to a deep understanding of commercial contracts as well as business and financing issues
- Experience across the financial services sector in a variety of roles (advisor, underwriter, and equity investor) has cultivated risk awareness from a lender and investor standpoint
- Unique experience with renewable energy for utility-scale solar, wind, and biomass
- Getting it right the first time (to save time and prevent recycle)
- Global presence in the US, Switzerland, Africa, India, and Hong Kong
- Total closing experience of $125.4 billion
- Project experience across regions, sectors, and roles
- $35.9 billion of total in renewable energy
- Team members have closed pioneering, first-of-a-kind project finance deals
- Projects span the globe, including projects in China, Cote d’Ivorie, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mali, Morocco, Pakistan, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, Venezuela
- Experience working with the majors
- Employed by major industrial companies (ABB, First Energy, TXU, Entergy)
- Employed by major financial institutions (UBS, Chase, ABN Amro, GE Capital)
- Consultants to US Department of Energy, US Treasury, Environmental Protection Agency, US Department of State, US Department of Agriculture, World Bank