Special Expertise in Power (conventional & renewable energy) and Transportation
Approved financial advisor for US Department of Energy and US Export-Import Bank
Implemented pioneering Private Public Partnership transactions worldwide
Our twelve principals, five consultants and three teaming organizations have demonstrated worldwide experience. Principals are located in the US, Switzerland, India, China, Brazil, and West Africa. They have nearly 350 years of combined project finance experience and have closed $190 billion in project finance transactions. Several principals have qualified staff to support them.
Leading Edge Service
- A unique, significantly simplified approach to modeling complex project finance transactions that speeds up process and can be very cost effective.
- Our proprietary project screening process helps identify projects that are more likely to be successful.
- Our Teaming Partnerships broaden our capabilities to include Market Analytics, Project development and deep knowledge of Rail Transportation.
- We have proven that our skill set can drive projects to successful closings.
- We have comprehensive training programs used by the likes of the US Department of Energy, GE Capital, and several leading Financial Institutions.
- Our deep understanding of financing structures used around the world can help projects get successfully financed.
Well Positioned to Cost Effectively Support Customers Worldwide
- We structure and advise on projects from our customer’s perspective to ensure sound budgeting, with thorough risk assessment and mitigation.
- The client has access to our full network and a well-established team.
- We can provide our resources for a defined, limited time period in order to complete a specific task without increasing client overhead costs.
- Our team members have a wide range of financial services experience and we have been able to support our clients in a variety of roles that include sponsor, investor, underwriter, advisor, and asset manager.
- We provide unique solutions to solve client-specific issues.
- Our proprietary modeling delivers solutions faster and lower cost.
Supported Leading Organizations
- Major industrial companies (ABB, First Energy, TXU, Entergy)
- Major financial institutions (UBS, Chase, ABN Amro, GE Capital)
- Consultants to US Department of Energy, US Treasury, Environmental Protection Agency, US Department of State, US Department of Agriculture, World Bank
DC&F does business under the trademark Global Project Finance Advisory Council (“GPFAC”).
The company has since partnered with Apex Rail, EIC Partners and Frost & Sullivan to add specific capabilities that broaden GPFAC’s experience
- Small disadvantaged business (Duns 60-600-4617)
- NCAIS Code 541611